Job Title: Senior IP Network Engineer
Job Location: China Unicom (Europe) Operations Limited, London, UK
Status: one year fixed contract
Language Skill: English and Chinese are essential
Eligibility to work in the UK: no work/visa restrictions
- Assistant Presale and Service Delivery team to accomplish request from end user or the company, provide technical solution and provisioning as well.
- Plan and optimize resources on IP network management.
- Clarify IP network management processes and rules according to the company and project management requirements.
- Plan and implement annual IP network work developing and maintaining plan.
- Plan and organise training on IP network area.
- Responsible for second level IP technical trouble-shooting support for the company
- Set up emergency mechanism and monitor implementation, create document correspondingly.
- Manage the relevant material and record.
- Provide statistics for availability of IP network accordingly.
- Other works requested by the team manager and/or head of Infrastructure.
- Degree qualification（CCNP/HCIP/CCIE/HCIE） in a relevant subject or able to demonstrate competent experience;
- More than 3 years’ experience in related fields;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Language Skills: English and Chinese are essential